You enjoy them on 105.5 FM’s The Mix every morning in Nebsville, and now you can enjoy them everywhere you go!
That’s right, Percy and The Rug Burn, the B.O.N.E.R. boys themselves, 105.5 FM’s own comedy stupidstars, are puttin’ out an album of all their greatest bits, songs, rants and sketches that are sure to leave you absolutely speechless…with laughs! B.O.N.E.R. Beach Patrol is the name of the game, if that game is pure Southern comedy!
Started in 1994, Percy and The Rug Burn have been part of the most hilarious, craziest and absolutely shocking moments in the history of talk-too-much radio! Just check out the twenty tracks below and see if your favorite made the cut (and what a low cut top that is!)
- The Percy and The Rug Burn B.O.N.E.R. Show Theme (1:00)
- Percy Learns About The Internet (2:21)
- This Is How She Blew It (The Monica Lewinsky Song): Parody of “This Is How We Do It” by Montell Jordan (3:00)
- Too Much Coffee (0:24)
- Percy VS The Rug Burn (Olympic LAMES) (6:14)
- What If Michael Moore Met Bruce Willis (Warning: Heavy Fart Alarm!) (2:56)
- Let The Cat Out, Ginger! (0:03)
- Why Go To The Gym? (1:40)
- She Gave Me Scabies One More Time!: Parody of “Hit Me Baby One More Time” by Britney Spears (3:00)
- The Rug Burn Pays His Taxes (2:02)
- Percy’s Trip To New York City (4:33)
- She Only Farts (And She Stinks): Parody of “She Only Smokes When She Drinks” by Joe Nichols (3:00)
- “Blegh!” (The Vomit Song): Parody of “Yeah!” by Usher. (3:00)
- “Wild” Will Williams Guest Hosts (4:25)
- “That Means She Wants Another Drink” by “Wild” Will Williams ft. Percy & The Rug Burn (4:31)
- Percy Calls DirecTV (Prank Call Part 1) (10:00)
- Percy Calls DirecTV (Prank Call Part 2) (10:00)
- Percy Calls DirecTV (Prank Call Part 3) (0:26)
- “Please Stop The Farting!”: Parody of “Don’t Stop The Party” by Pitbull (3:00)
- Goodbye (‘Cause The Nukes Are Coming) (3:40)
And, if you order directly off the site, you get four skits not included on the compact discp3, which feature your favorite redneck, Honest John, as he bumbles his way through the wildest situations imaginable. We took a poll on the website, and after compiling the billions of votes, we came up with the best 4. These include:
- Honest John Meets Michael Jackson (3:00)
- Honest John Goes To The Nebsville Fair (3:00)
- Honest John’s Date (3:00)
- Honest John Learns About The Internet (3:00)
And all twenty-four tracks are available on compact discp3 for just $12.99! All proceeds go to getting “Wild” Will a new roof for his trailer home (too many groupies banged on the last one!)
Percy (on the left) is a graduate of the school of numbskulls and is a veteran of the There’s No Toilet Paper Left Wars. He joined 105.5 FM The Mix in 1991 and has been chained to his desk ever since.
The Rug Burn (the other guy) was raised by a rabid pack of badgers and pays his alimony whenever he doesn’t use all of his beer money up.